Sunday, January 2, 2011

Future 49er

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a 49er football fan. Yes, I know they haven't done much in recent years but in the 80's and 90's they were awesome. Lisa even drew a crayola masterpiece for me, depicting the 49ers winning their third Super Bowl in 1989 over the Cincinnati Bengals. It was so cute because she labeled the Cincinnati team the "Bangals". So I was delighted when our grandson George received a 49er jersey from Aunt Shirley for christmas. He wore the jersey tonight when Stephanie and Carlos came for dinner. George likes to play with the football I have in my office. Here are a few pix of him practicing his kicking game.






Get ready 49ers! George will be ready to join your team in another 20+ years.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These pictures are great! It's so fun to watch George and his grandpa having fun with a football!

Shirley Morris said...

Love seeing Grandpa play with his little 49er!